MS Trial Alert: Drug Study at NIH Recruiting People with Secondary-Progressive MS/About-the-Society/News/MS-Trial-Alert-Drug-Study-at-NIH-Recruiting-People … read morePosted At: National MS Society
ErratumMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
National MS Society Partners with FasterCures and Avalere/About-the-Society/News/1-National-MS-Society-Partners-with-FasterCures-a … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Physical and mental benefits of swimmingSwimming can benefit the mind and body in various ways. It is a low-impact activity, and this quality helps many people, including older adults and people with certain disabilities,...
Disappointing Results Announced from Clinical Trial of Tysabri (Natalizumab) in Secondary-Progressiv
Disappointing Results Announced from Clinical Trial of Tysabri (Natalizumab) in Secondary-Progressiv/About-the-Society/News/Disappointing-Results-Announced-from-Clinical-Tria … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story CMS Protects Access to Power Complex Rehabilitation Technology Accessories
- Previous story CSF and clinical data are useful in differentiating CNS inflammatory demyelinating disease from CNS lymphoma
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode