Researchers report findings adding to evidence that damage to the “gray matter” of the brain, which/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-report-findings-adding-to-evidence-tha … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Trigger for autoimmune disease identifiedResearchers have identified a trigger for autoimmune diseases such as lupus, Crohn’s disease and multiple sclerosis. The findings help explain why women suffer autoimmune disease more frequently than men, and...
Cognitive impairment in pediatric-onset multiple sclerosis is detected by the Brief International Cognitive Assessment for Multiple Sclerosis and computerized cognitive testing
Cognitive impairment in pediatric-onset multiple sclerosis is detected by the Brief International Cognitive Assessment for Multiple Sclerosis and computerized cognitive testingMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Gut Bacteria Differ in People with MS and May Respond to Disease-Modifying Therapies, Say Researcher
Gut Bacteria Differ in People with MS and May Respond to Disease-Modifying Therapies, Say Researcher/About-the-Society/News/Gut-Bacteria-Differ-in-People-with-MS-and-May-Resp … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Where there is inflammation, treatment may reduce disability progression – CommentaryMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Polymorphism in the serotonin transporter gene polymorphisms (5-HTTLPR) modifies the association between significant life events and depression in people with multiple sclerosis
- Previous story Evidence of Clostridium perfringens epsilon toxin associated with multiple sclerosis
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndromePosted At: MS Journal
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotinPosted At: MS Journal
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society