Acute exacerbations after decades of non-active chronic multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Anxiety and Depression Linked to Brain Inflammation in New Study of People with Relapsing-Remitting/About-the-Society/News/Anxiety-and-Depression-Linked-to-Brain-Inflammatio … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Researchers Funded By the National MS Society Shed New Light on Immune Attacks in MS and a Possible/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Funded-By-the-National-MS-Society-Shed … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Greyhound Lines Settlement Compensation Available/About-the-Society/News/Greyhound-Lines-Settlement-Compensation-Available … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Multiple sclerosis drug slows brain shrinkage, study findsResults from a clinical trial of more than 250 participants with progressive multiple sclerosis (MS) revealed that ibudilast was better than a placebo in slowing down brain...
- Next story New Study Explores Changes in “Social Cognition” in People with MS
- Previous story Connecticut State Budget Call to Action
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode