Antihistamine Shows Evidence of Stimulating Myelin Repair in Small Phase II MS Study – More studies/About-the-Society/News/Antihistamine-Shows-Evidence-of-Stimulating-Myelin … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Link between gut flora and multiple sclerosis discoveredIn multiple sclerosis, a defective response of the body’s own immune system leads to brain tissue damage. Gastrointestinal microbiota could play a far greater role in the...
National MS Society Launches $16 Million in New Research to Stop MS, Restore Function and End MS For
National MS Society Launches $16 Million in New Research to Stop MS, Restore Function and End MS For/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Launches-$16-Million-in-New-Re … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Society Leads Step Therapy Coalition in Kansas/About-the-Society/News/Society-Leads-Step-Therapy-Coalition-in-Kansas … read morePosted At: National MS Society
National MS Society Invests in Commercial Research by MedaRed To Develop Treatment for Progressive M
National MS Society Invests in Commercial Research by MedaRed To Develop Treatment for Progressive M/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Invests-in-Commercial-Rese-(2) … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Medicare “Improvement Standard” Case (Jimmo v. Burwell) Receives Court Ordered Corrective Action Pla
- Previous story Methylphenidate is likely less effective than placebo for improving imbalance, walking, and fatigue in people with multiple sclerosis
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndromePosted At: MS Journal
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotinPosted At: MS Journal
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society