The contribution of secondhand tobacco smoke exposure to pediatric multiple sclerosis riskMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Mapping the biology of drug-resistant multiple sclerosisPeople suffering from multiple sclerosis have relied on a drug called interferon-beta to prevent flare-ups of the disease and avoid its crippling neurological symptoms. But interferon-beta treatment has...
Psychological determinants of job retention in multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Ozanimod successful in clinical trials for multiple sclerosisResults from two phase 3 trials evaluating the efficacy and safety of the drug ozanimod have now been released. … read morePosted At: Science Daily
Intermittent drug holidays in fingolimod therapy for multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Medicare “Improvement Standard” Case (Jimmo v. Burwell) Receives Court Ordered Corrective Action Pla
- Previous story Methylphenidate is likely less effective than placebo for improving imbalance, walking, and fatigue in people with multiple sclerosis
Join Our Mailing List
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish