Safety Alert: Certain Alcohol Pads/Swabs Recalled by FDA — anyone taking injectable medication chec/About-the-Society/News/Safety-Alert-Certain-Alcohol-Pads-Swabs-Recalled-b … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Study of Large Population in Taiwan Finds Increased Risk of Developing MS following an Attack of Her
Study of Large Population in Taiwan Finds Increased Risk of Developing MS following an Attack of Her/About-the-Society/News/Study-of-Large-Population-in-Taiwan-Finds-Increase … read morePosted At: National MS Society
MS Study Alert: Can an iPhone App Capture the MS Experience?/About-the-Society/News/MS-Study-Alert-Can-an-iPhone-App-Capture-the-MS-E … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Mechanism controlling multiple sclerosis risk identifiedWhile the DNA sequence remains the same throughout a person’s life, the expression of the encoded genes may change with time and contribute to disease development in genetically predisposed...
Bladder Medication Boosts Myelin Repair in Mice, Report Researchers Funded by National MS Society/About-the-Society/News/Bladder-Medication-Boosts-Myelin-Repair-in-Mice,-R … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Medicare “Improvement Standard” Case (Jimmo v. Burwell) Receives Court Ordered Corrective Action Pla
- Previous story Methylphenidate is likely less effective than placebo for improving imbalance, walking, and fatigue in people with multiple sclerosis
Join Our Mailing List
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish