Unique gene therapy prevents, reverses multiple sclerosis in animal modelMultiple sclerosis can be inhibited or reversed using a novel gene therapy technique that stops the disease’s immune response in mouse models, researchers have found....
Astrocytes play a crucial role in the formation and evolution of MS lesions – YesMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Australian Team Finds Possible Molecular Pathway for MS Progression/About-the-Society/News/Australian-Team-Finds-Possible-Molecular-Pathway-f … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Study Finds High Blood Pressure May Be Associated with MS Progression/About-the-Society/News/Study-Finds-High-Blood-Pressure-May-Be-Associated … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Society Grantees Test Vibrating Insoles for Improving Walking and Balance/About-the-Society/News/Society-Grantees-Test-Vibrating-Insoles-for-Improv … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story New Results Show that Magnetic Stimulation of Brain May Improve Working Memory and Brain Connectivit
- Previous story Detailed Clinical Trial Results Published On Ocrelizumab for Primary Progressive and Relapsing MS
Join Our Mailing List
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society
- Pregnancy and multiple sclerosis in the DMT era: A cohort study in Western Austria
- Fatigue at enrollment predicts EDSS worsening in the New York State Multiple Sclerosis Consortium