Society Grantees Test Vibrating Insoles for Improving Walking and Balance/About-the-Society/News/Society-Grantees-Test-Vibrating-Insoles-for-Improv … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Studies Uncover Possible New Factors That Alter a Person’s Risk for Developing MS/About-the-Society/News/Studies-Uncover-Possible-New-Factors-That-Alter-a … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Multiple sclerosis: Have researchers found a key to prevention?Scientists may be one step closer to finding a way to prevent multiple sclerosis, after identifying a protein that appears to drive the disease. … read...
Conference Explores Walking Difficulties and Rehabilitation Strategies in People with MS/About-the-Society/News/Conference-Explores-Walking-Difficulties-and-Rehab … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D deficiency may predict onsetA large-scale study suggests that vitamin D levels may predict MS risk in young and middle-aged women. Correcting this deficiency may lower that risk. … read morePosted...
- Next story Targets of therapy in progressive MS
- Previous story Possible approach discovered for treating Multiple Sclerosis
Join Our Mailing List
- Mouse Study Traces Links Between Diet, Gut Bacteria and Immune Activity
- How the gut influences neurologic disease
- What causes multiple sclerosis? Landmark study finds cluePosted At: Medical News Today
- National MS Society Responds to President Trump’s Speech on Drug Pricing
- First clues to the causes of multiple sclerosis
- FDA Expands Use of Gilenya® (fingolimod) for Children and Teens 10 Years and Older with Relapsing MS
- MS Trial Alert: Seeking People Newly Diagnosed or Untreated with Relapsing MS Nationwide to Particip
- Emerging MS Therapies, Advances in Brain Science Among Themes of AAN Meeting
- Congressional Budget Deal Includes Positive Changes to Medicare’s Rehabilitation Coverage
- Our vulnerable nervous system: What affects its protective sheaths?