Similar familial risk in multiple sclerosis subgroupsMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Fast Forward Partner Apitope International N.V. Reaches Key Milestone in Phase I Peptide Therapy Stu
Fast Forward Partner Apitope International N.V. Reaches Key Milestone in Phase I Peptide Therapy Stu/About-the-Society/News/Fast-Forward-Partner-Apitope-International-N-V-Rea … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Breakthrough in MS treatmentThree studies have discovered that ocrelizumab can significantly reduce new attacks in patients with relapsing MS, as well as slow the progression of symptoms caused by primary progressive MS. … read...
Spinal cord lesions: A modest contributor to diagnosis in clinically isolated syndromes but a relevant prognostic factor
Spinal cord lesions: A modest contributor to diagnosis in clinically isolated syndromes but a relevant prognostic factorMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Epilepsy Pill May Protect Against MS-Related Nerve Damage: Larger, Longer Studies Needed to Confirm/About-the-Society/News/Epilepsy-Pill-May-Protect-Against-MS-Related-Nerve … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Update: Canadian Government Announces Research Team Launching Clinical Trial to Treat CCSVI
- Previous story Results published of successful phase III trials of oral BG-12 for relapsing MS
Join Our Mailing List
- What side effects can result from interferon?
- Watching myelin patterns form: Evidence for sheath remodeling revealed by in vivo imaging
- What happens when women stop MS treatment during pregnancy?
- Brain-repairing protein may lead to new MS drugs
- Searching for targeted treatments for inflammatory diseases
- Multiple sclerosis: ‘Guardian molecule’ may lead to new treatment
- Government Shutdown’s Impact on People with MSPosted At: National MS Society
- What you should know about neurosarcoidosis
- Swedish Study Compares Ritiximab with Approved Therapies for Relapsing MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Impact of 3 Tesla MRI on interobserver agreement in clinically isolated syndrome: A MAGNIMS multicentre studyPosted At: MS Journal