MS Activist John Platt Featured in Everyday Health/About-the-Society/News/MS-Activist-John-Platt-Featured-in-Everyday-Health … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Brain shrinkage in multiple sclerosis associated with leaked protein in bloodA leak of a protein called haemoglobin from damaged red blood cells may be associated with brain shrinkage in multiple sclerosis, report scientists. …...
Possible approach discovered for treating Multiple SclerosisAround 2.5 million people are affected by the autoimmune disease Multiple Sclerosis (MS), the most common central nervous system disease among young adults. There are around 12,500 MS...
Uhthoff’s phenomenon: What you need to knowUhthoff’s phenomenon is when changes in body temperature make a person’s existing MS symptoms worse. Learn about the triggers and how to cope. … read morePosted At: Medical...
National MS Society Selected as One of Only Three Charities to Participate in the Fitbit® 2015 FitFo
National MS Society Selected as One of Only Three Charities to Participate in the Fitbit® 2015 FitFo/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Selected-as-One-of-Only-Three … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Connecticut’s Chris Murphy Named National MS Society U.S. Senator of the Year
- Previous story Together We Are Stronger: National MS Society Engages People with MS to Share How They Live Their Be
Join Our Mailing List
- Multiple sclerosis: Skin cells may help to repair nerve damagePosted At: Medical News Today
- ACTRIMS Meeting Focuses on Understanding MS to Stop It
- What side effects can result from interferon?Posted At: Medical News Today
- FDA Approves Another New Generic Form of 40mg Copaxone®
- MS Trial Alert: Investigators Recruiting for Phase III Trial of Dysport® (abobotulinumtoxinA) to Imp
- Watching myelin patterns form: Evidence for sheath remodeling revealed by in vivo imagingPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published of Phase I Mesenchymal Stem Cell Study
- Congress Reaches Bipartisan Budget Deal – Raises Spending Caps
- Congress Prepares to Vote on ADA Notification Bill
- What happens when women stop MS treatment during pregnancy?Posted At: Science Daily