One step closer in explaining MS relapse during upper respiratory infectionFor most of us, the flu is just the flu. We suffer through it for several days, and eventually bounce back. But for patients...
Results Announced from Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Ibudilast Suggest Reduction of Brain Atrophy (Shrin
Results Announced from Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Ibudilast Suggest Reduction of Brain Atrophy (Shrin/About-the-Society/News/Results-Announced-from-Phase-2-Clinical-Trial-of-I … read morePosted At: National MS Society
National MS Society-Supported Researchers Report Early Lab Results of New Approach to Repairing Myel
National MS Society-Supported Researchers Report Early Lab Results of New Approach to Repairing Myel/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Supported-Researchers-Report-E … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Pittsburgh compound-B PET white matter imaging and cognitive function in late multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Controversial MS Treatment Found to Be IneffectiveSource: HealthDay … read morePosted At: Medline Plus
- Next story Evidence of activation of the Nrf2 pathway in multiple sclerosis patients treated with delayed-release dimethyl fumarate in the Phase 3 DEFINE and CONFIRM studies
- Previous story The impact of subjective cognitive fatigue and depression on cognitive function in patients with multiple sclerosis
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndromePosted At: MS Journal
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotinPosted At: MS Journal
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society