Hidden herpes virus may play key role in MS, other brain disordersThe ubiquitous human herpesvirus 6 may play a critical role in impeding the brain’s ability to repair itself in diseases like multiple sclerosis....
Researchers Use Stem Cells To Uncover Possible Clue To Why Myelin Repair Fails in Primary Progressiv
Researchers Use Stem Cells To Uncover Possible Clue To Why Myelin Repair Fails in Primary Progressiv/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Use-Stem-Cells-To-Uncover-Possible-Clu … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Vitamin D no defense against dementiaNew research has shown that vitamin D (also commonly known as the sunshine vitamin) is unlikely to protect individuals from multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease or other brain-related...
Aging and lymphocyte changes by immunomodulatory therapies impact PML risk in multiple sclerosis patients
Aging and lymphocyte changes by immunomodulatory therapies impact PML risk in multiple sclerosis patientsMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Small Study Suggests Possible Benefit for Skin Patch to Reduce Immune Activity in Multiple Sclerosis
Small Study Suggests Possible Benefit for Skin Patch to Reduce Immune Activity in Multiple Sclerosis/About-the-Society/News/Small-Study-Suggests-Possible-Benefit-for-Skin-Pat … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Spinal cord lesions: A modest contributor to diagnosis in clinically isolated syndromes but a relevant prognostic factor
- Previous story Cerebrospinal fluid mtDNA concentration is elevated in multiple sclerosis disease and responds to treatment
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Observatoire Français de la Sclérose en Plaques (OFSEP): A unique multimodal nationwide MS registry in France
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings