New multiple sclerosis subtype identifiedA new paper outlines the discovery of a new subtype of multiple sclerosis. The authors hope that this might lead to better treatments in the future. … read morePosted At:...
CSF IgG IndexSource: National Library of Medicine – … read morePosted At: Medline Plus
Patient-Advocacy Organizations’ Request to Incoming Administration: Please Support High-Quality Affo
Patient-Advocacy Organizations’ Request to Incoming Administration: Please Support High-Quality Affo/About-the-Society/News/The-National-MS-Society-joins-73-patient-advocacy … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Study shows how gut bacteria may trigger MSA new study in mice proposes how gut bacteria, an appropriate age window, and risk genes may work together to trigger multiple sclerosis. … read morePosted At:...
Study Suggests Treating Psychiatric Problems in MS May Reduce Later Progressive Disability/About-the-Society/News/Study-Suggests-Treating-Psychiatric-Problems-in-MS … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Researchers report on brain imaging to detect tissue damage associated with cognitive impairment in
- Previous story National MS Society Joins Collaborative Effort to Identify and Speed Development of Nerve-Protecting
Join Our Mailing List
- An FDA Approved Generic Form of Ampyra® (dalfampridine) Is Launched in the U.S.
- MS genes formerly missing-in-action have been found
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- Symbol Digit Modalities Test: A valid clinical trial endpoint for measuring cognition in multiple sclerosisPosted At: MS Journal
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?Posted At: MS Journal
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing