Convergent effects of a functional C3 variant on brain atrophy, demyelination, and cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
Convergent effects of a functional C3 variant on brain atrophy, demyelination, and cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Surprise finding could lead to new MS treatmentsA discovery is providing hope of a new therapeutic target in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) patients that could one day be used to prevent the symptoms and progression...
Noted film and TV star Madeleine Stowe brings a new and personal awareness to the MS movement/About-the-Society/News/Noted-film-and-TV-star-Madeleine-Stowe-brings-a-ne … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Stop inflammation and you stop neurodegeneration in MS – YESMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 23, Issue 10, Page 1320-1321, September 2017. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Results Published From Small Clinical Trial of Adult Stem Cells in People with Relapsing MS/About-the-Society/News/Results-Published-From-Small-Clinical-Trial-of-Adu … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Experimental therapy for immune diseases hits Achilles heel of activated T cells
- Previous story Does aerobic training alleviate fatigue and improve societal participation in patients with multiple sclerosis? A randomized controlled trial
Join Our Mailing List
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish