Neurodegenerative disease mechanism and potential drug identifiedTwo new studies of neurodegenerative diseases linked to mitochondrial defects offer hope for developing a new biomarker for research and diagnostics, and a drug for treating such diseases....
Do spinal cord lesions matter in patients with clinically isolated syndrome and early MS?Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
MS Trial Alert: Drug Study at NIH Recruiting People with Primary-Progressive MS/About-the-Society/News/MS-Trial-Alert-Drug-Study-at-NIH-Recruiting-Pe-(1) … read morePosted At: National MS Society
New Study Finds Low Vitamin D Levels in Newborns Linked to Increased Risk for MS Later in Life/About-the-Society/News/New-Study-Finds-Low-Vitamin-D-Levels-in-Newborns-L … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Colorado’s Diana DeGette Honored as National MS Society U.S. Representative of the Year/About-the-Society/News/Colorado’s-Diana-DeGette-Honored-as-National-MS-So … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Aquaporin-4-autoimmunity in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus: A predominantly population-based study
- Previous story Patient-to-patient transmission of natalizumab-associated PML?
Join Our Mailing List
- Mouse Study Traces Links Between Diet, Gut Bacteria and Immune Activity
- How the gut influences neurologic disease
- What causes multiple sclerosis? Landmark study finds cluePosted At: Medical News Today
- National MS Society Responds to President Trump’s Speech on Drug Pricing
- First clues to the causes of multiple sclerosis
- FDA Expands Use of Gilenya® (fingolimod) for Children and Teens 10 Years and Older with Relapsing MS
- MS Trial Alert: Seeking People Newly Diagnosed or Untreated with Relapsing MS Nationwide to Particip
- Emerging MS Therapies, Advances in Brain Science Among Themes of AAN Meeting
- Congressional Budget Deal Includes Positive Changes to Medicare’s Rehabilitation Coverage
- Our vulnerable nervous system: What affects its protective sheaths?