MS: Solvent exposure raises risk by 50 percentA new study shows that a combination of smoking, genetic predisposition, and exposure to solvents increases the risk of developing MS by 30-fold. … read morePosted At:...
Fatigue in multiple sclerosis: The contribution of resting-state functional connectivity reorganization
Fatigue in multiple sclerosis: The contribution of resting-state functional connectivity reorganizationMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Study shows importance of personal social networks on neurological outcomesThe health habits of people in a patient’s social network are tied to that person’s level of reported neurological disability, researchers find. … read morePosted...
MS Research Takes Center Stage at the Consortium of MS Centers’ Annual Meeting/About-the-Society/News/MS-Research-Takes-Center-Stage-at-the-Consortium-o … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Behavioral approach reduces cognitive fatigue in multiple sclerosis, study showsMultiple sclerosis researchers describe a new nonpharmacological approach to reducing cognitive fatigue in MS. Using functional neuroimaging, they showed the prospect of monetary reward stimulates...
- Next story Natural killer cell subpopulations are associated with MRI activity in a relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis patient cohort from Australia
- Previous story Waterpipe smoking associated with multiple sclerosis: A population-based incident case–control study
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndromePosted At: MS Journal
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotinPosted At: MS Journal
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society