tDCS combined with computer games at home reduces cognitive symptoms of multiple sclerosisA new study reports that participants with multiple sclerosis who used tDCS while playing the cognitive training computer games designed to improve...
Weight Training Improves Walking and Quality of Life in a Small Study of Women with MS: Unique Socie
Weight Training Improves Walking and Quality of Life in a Small Study of Women with MS: Unique Socie/About-the-Society/News/Weight-Training-Improves-Walking-and-Quality-of-Li … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Comparative analysis of natalizumab versus fingolimod as second-line treatment in relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosis
Comparative analysis of natalizumab versus fingolimod as second-line treatment in relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 24, Issue 6, Page 777-785, May 2018. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Evidence of activation of the Nrf2 pathway in multiple sclerosis patients treated with delayed-release dimethyl fumarate in the Phase 3 DEFINE and CONFIRM studies
Evidence of activation of the Nrf2 pathway in multiple sclerosis patients treated with delayed-release dimethyl fumarate in the Phase 3 DEFINE and CONFIRM studiesMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS...
Revised ‘McDonald criteria’ expected to speed the diagnosis of multiple sclerosisThe McDonald Criteria for the Diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis have just been revised in hopes of speeding diagnosis and reducing the chance of misdiagnosis....
- Next story Secondary paroxysmal dyskinesia in multiple sclerosis: Clinical–radiological features and treatment. Case report of seven patients
- Previous story Composite MRI measures and short-term disability in patients with clinically isolated syndrome suggestive of MS
Join Our Mailing List
- Effects and mechanisms of differently cued and non-cued motor imagery in people with multiple sclerosis: A randomised controlled trial
- How cannabis and cannabis-based drugs harm the brainPosted At: Science Daily
- Positron emission tomography imaging in evaluation of MS pathology in vivo
- A healthy dietary pattern associates with a lower risk of a first clinical diagnosis of central nervous system demyelination
- Functional and structural plasticity following action observation training in multiple sclerosis
- CSF β-amyloid predicts prognosis in patients with multiple sclerosis
- Nine Novel Research Projects Focus on Protecting the Nervous System, Spirituality and MorePosted At: National MS Society
- Taking the tester out of the SDMT: A proof of concept fully automated approach to assessing processing speed in people with MS
- A case of immune-mediated encephalitis related to daclizumab therapy
- Immune-mediated encephalitis with daclizumab: The final nail