Searching for targeted treatments for inflammatory diseasesInflammatory diseases such as Crohn’s disease and multiple sclerosis have been linked to faults in a critical immune pathway that enables inflammation to continue unchecked. Researchers have shed...
Swedish Study Reports No Link Between Vitamin D Levels at Birth and Risk of MS/About-the-Society/News/Swedish-Study-Reports-No-Link-Between-Vitamin-D-Le … read morePosted At: National MS Society
A multicenter randomized controlled trial of two group education programs for fatigue in multiple sclerosis: Long-term (12-month) follow-up at one site
A multicenter randomized controlled trial of two group education programs for fatigue in multiple sclerosis: Long-term (12-month) follow-up at one siteMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
New technique for imaging myelin loss and repair shows potential for identifying compounds with futu
New technique for imaging myelin loss and repair shows potential for identifying compounds with futu/About-the-Society/News/New-technique-for-imaging-myelin-loss-and-repair-s … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Survey Finds Majority of People with Multiple Sclerosis Report Difficulty Walking or Maintaining Bal
Survey Finds Majority of People with Multiple Sclerosis Report Difficulty Walking or Maintaining Bal/About-the-Society/News/Survey-Finds-Majority-of-People-with-Multiple-Scle … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Society Responds to Senate Health Coverage Vote
- Previous story Letter re “Is pruritus an indicator of aquaporin-positive neuromyelitis optica?”
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Observatoire Français de la Sclérose en Plaques (OFSEP): A unique multimodal nationwide MS registry in France
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings