How cannabis and cannabis-based drugs harm the brainA new study shows that the long-term use of either cannabis or cannabis-based drugs impairs memory. … read morePosted At: Science Daily
It Takes A Global Village to End MS/About-the-Society/News/It-Takes-A-Global-Village-to-End-MS … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Living near major traffic linked to higher risk of dementiaPeople who live close to high-traffic roadways face a higher risk of developing dementia than those who live further away, new research has found. …...
Trial Results: Dronabinol, an Oral Cannabis/Marijuana Derivative, Did Not Slow MS Progression/About-the-Society/News/Trial-Results-Dronabinol,-an-Oral-Cannabis-Marijua … read morePosted At: National MS Society
How rogue immune cells cross the blood-brain barrier to cause multiple sclerosisDrug designers working on therapeutics against multiple sclerosis should focus on blocking two distinct ways rogue immune cells attack healthy neurons, according to...
- Next story Abnormal functional connectivity of thalamic sub-regions contributes to fatigue in multiple sclerosis
- Previous story Results Announced from Phase 2 Trial of MIS416 in Secondary Progressive MS Suggest No Benefit
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Observatoire Français de la Sclérose en Plaques (OFSEP): A unique multimodal nationwide MS registry in France
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings