Multiple sclerosis: Resistance training may reduce brain atrophyResistance training twice per week for 6 months may reduce brain atrophy in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, new study reveals. … read morePosted At: Medical News...
Sanofi Genzyme Announces: FDA Accepts Its Resubmitted Application for Lemtrada/About-the-Society/News/Genzyme-Announces-FDA-Accepts-Its-Resubmitted-Appl … read morePosted At: National MS Society
It is time to conduct phase 3 clinical trials of sex hormones in MS – NoMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
How to beat psoriasis at its own gameHarnessing the power of immune cells, researchers create a compound that successfully treats psoriasis in mice. The innovative approach may also treat MS. … read morePosted At:...
Lesion symptom map of cognitive–postural interference in multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Researchers Explore Factors that Impact Emotional Wellness in People with MS
- Previous story Women and MS, National Report Documents How Women With Multiple Sclerosis View Work & Family
Join Our Mailing List
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosisPosted At: Science Daily
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting proteinPosted At: Science Daily
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish
- Inclusion criteria used in trials of people with progressive multiple sclerosis
- Do cannabinoids ease multiple sclerosis symptoms?Posted At: Medical News Today
- Results Reported from Innovative “MS-SMART” Clinical Trial in Secondary Progressive MS Presented at
- Hidden cost of pembrolizumab therapy