Study Suggests Smoking Increases a Person’s Immunity to Interferon, Which Could Reduce Benefits of t
Study Suggests Smoking Increases a Person’s Immunity to Interferon, Which Could Reduce Benefits of t/About-the-Society/News/Study-Suggests-Smoking-Increases-a-Person’s-Immuni … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Nerve fibers regenerated with molecular mixNew research finds that a ‘cocktail’ of molecules regenerates neuronal axons, restoring fine motor skills in mice that had spinal cord injury or stroke. … read morePosted At: Medical...
Case of PML Reported in Person Taking Tecfidera®/About-the-Society/News/Case-of-PML-Reported-in-Person-Taking-Tecfidera® … read morePosted At: National MS Society
MS: New drug proven to slow brain shrinkageA randomized, placebo-controlled trial shows that a new drug can reduce the atrophy of the brain, which is a hallmark of multiple sclerosis. … read morePosted At:...
Webcast: Research Advances from the World’s Largest MS Meeting/About-the-Society/News/Webcast-Research-Advances-from-the-World’s-Largest … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Study Finds that the Incidence of MS Appears to be Higher in African American Women Than in Caucasia
- Previous story Positive Results Announced for Aubagio in Phase III Study of People at High Risk for MS
Join Our Mailing List
- Development of the Arm Function in Multiple Sclerosis Questionnaire-Short Form (AMSQ-SF): A static 10-item version
- Patient reported outcome measures of upper limb function in multiple sclerosis: A critical overview
- New Findings on Pregnancy and Outcomes in MS
- Regulatory B cells: The key to post-alemtuzumab rebound phenomena in multiple sclerosis?
- Severe B cell–mediated disease activation despite two cycles of alemtuzumab in a patient with multiple sclerosis
- Two Reports from Basic Research Offer Possible Clues for Understanding MS
- Twenty Novel Research Projects Focus on Novel Strategies to Stop MS Progression, Reduce Emotional Di
- Nature of immune cells in the human brain disclosedPosted At: Science Daily
- MS: How too much salt can cause inflammationPosted At: Medical News Today
- International consensus on quality standards for brain health-focused care in multiple sclerosis