Predicting the severity of multiple sclerosisCells in the immune system of patients with multiple sclerosis behave differently from those of healthy individuals. Researchers have exploited this difference to develop a method that can predict...
Preventing Falls on the First Day of Fall — And Every Day/About-the-Society/News/Falls-Prevention-Day … read morePosted At: National MS Society
On-road assessment of fitness-to-drive in persons with MS with cognitive impairment: A prospective study
On-road assessment of fitness-to-drive in persons with MS with cognitive impairment: A prospective studyMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Clinical trial design for progressive MS trialsMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 23, Issue 12, Page 1642-1648, October 2017. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Compound ozanimod shows positive results in late-stage clinical trial for relapsing multiple sclerosis
Compound ozanimod shows positive results in late-stage clinical trial for relapsing multiple sclerosisOzanimod, a drug candidate can reduce the frequency of multiple sclerosis relapse, results from a new Phase 3 study demonstrate . …...
- Next story Revisiting cognitive reserve and cognition in multiple sclerosis: A closer look at depression
- Previous story New cause of brain defects in tuberous sclerosis complex
Join Our Mailing List
- An FDA Approved Generic Form of Ampyra® (dalfampridine) Is Launched in the U.S.
- MS genes formerly missing-in-action have been found
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- Symbol Digit Modalities Test: A valid clinical trial endpoint for measuring cognition in multiple sclerosisPosted At: MS Journal
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?Posted At: MS Journal
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing