Could eating more fish lower MS risk?Diets rich in seafood and therefore omega-3 fatty acids bring many health benefits. A new study asks whether omega-3 can lower multiple sclerosis risk. … read morePosted At:...
Fast Forward and EMD Serono Provide funding of Over $1 Million to Accelerate Early Stage Research in
Fast Forward and EMD Serono Provide funding of Over $1 Million to Accelerate Early Stage Research in/About-the-Society/News/Fast-Forward-and-EMD-Serono-Provide-funding-of-Ove … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Compound ozanimod shows positive results in late-stage clinical trial for relapsing multiple sclerosis
Compound ozanimod shows positive results in late-stage clinical trial for relapsing multiple sclerosisOzanimod, a drug candidate can reduce the frequency of multiple sclerosis relapse, results from a new Phase 3 study demonstrate . …...
Researchers Funded by the National MS Society Demonstrate Novel Way to Analyze MRI that May Predict/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Funded-by-the-National-MS-Society-Demo … read morePosted At: National MS Society
$14.1 Million Awarded to 3 Projects in Global Effort to End Progressive MS/About-the-Society/News/Progressive-MS-Alliance-Brings-Together-Resear-(1) … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story National MS Society-Supported Collaborators Publish Reviews of Tools Used to Measure MS Progression
- Previous story Cognitive impairment in pediatric-onset multiple sclerosis is detected by the Brief International Cognitive Assessment for Multiple Sclerosis and computerized cognitive testing
Join Our Mailing List
- Mouse Study Traces Links Between Diet, Gut Bacteria and Immune Activity
- How the gut influences neurologic disease
- What causes multiple sclerosis? Landmark study finds cluePosted At: Medical News Today
- National MS Society Responds to President Trump’s Speech on Drug Pricing
- First clues to the causes of multiple sclerosis
- FDA Expands Use of Gilenya® (fingolimod) for Children and Teens 10 Years and Older with Relapsing MS
- MS Trial Alert: Seeking People Newly Diagnosed or Untreated with Relapsing MS Nationwide to Particip
- Emerging MS Therapies, Advances in Brain Science Among Themes of AAN Meeting
- Congressional Budget Deal Includes Positive Changes to Medicare’s Rehabilitation Coverage
- Our vulnerable nervous system: What affects its protective sheaths?