What side effects can result from interferon?Interferon is used to treat several health conditions, but it has a range of side effects. We look at how these vary in severity and duration here. …...
Eating fish may be tied to a reduced risk of MSEating fish at least once a week or eating fish one to three times per month in addition to taking daily fish oil supplements...
Study Finds High Blood Pressure May Be Associated with MS Progression/About-the-Society/News/Study-Finds-High-Blood-Pressure-May-Be-Associated … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Risk factors for non-adherence to disease-modifying therapy in pediatric multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Can pharmacological manipulation of LTP favor the effects of motor rehabilitation in multiple sclerosis?
Can pharmacological manipulation of LTP favor the effects of motor rehabilitation in multiple sclerosis?Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story The MSOAC approach to developing performance outcomes to measure and monitor multiple sclerosis disability
- Previous story Shifting borders, crossing boundaries: The case of combined central and peripheral demyelination
Join Our Mailing List
- Mouse Study Traces Links Between Diet, Gut Bacteria and Immune Activity
- How the gut influences neurologic disease
- What causes multiple sclerosis? Landmark study finds cluePosted At: Medical News Today
- National MS Society Responds to President Trump’s Speech on Drug Pricing
- First clues to the causes of multiple sclerosis
- FDA Expands Use of Gilenya® (fingolimod) for Children and Teens 10 Years and Older with Relapsing MS
- MS Trial Alert: Seeking People Newly Diagnosed or Untreated with Relapsing MS Nationwide to Particip
- Emerging MS Therapies, Advances in Brain Science Among Themes of AAN Meeting
- Congressional Budget Deal Includes Positive Changes to Medicare’s Rehabilitation Coverage
- Our vulnerable nervous system: What affects its protective sheaths?