CSF β-amyloid predicts prognosis in patients with multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Global Consortium Identifies 48 Additional MS Risk Genes, with Funding from the National MS Society/About-the-Society/News/Global-Consortium-Identifies-48-Additional-MS-Risk … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Neurodegenerative disease mechanism and potential drug identifiedTwo new studies of neurodegenerative diseases linked to mitochondrial defects offer hope for developing a new biomarker for research and diagnostics, and a drug for treating such diseases....
MS vs. ALS: Differences, causes, and treatmentMS and ALS both affect the central nervous system, but in different ways. Learn about the key differences between the two, specific symptoms, and outlook. … read morePosted...
CoDuSe group exercise programme improves balance and reduces falls in people with multiple sclerosis: A multi-centre, randomized, controlled pilot study
CoDuSe group exercise programme improves balance and reduces falls in people with multiple sclerosis: A multi-centre, randomized, controlled pilot studyMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 23, Issue 10, Page 1394-1404, September 2017. … read morePosted At:...
- Next story The MSOAC approach to developing performance outcomes to measure and monitor multiple sclerosis disability
- Previous story Shifting borders, crossing boundaries: The case of combined central and peripheral demyelination
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Observatoire Français de la Sclérose en Plaques (OFSEP): A unique multimodal nationwide MS registry in France
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings