PET detects neuroinflammation in multiple sclerosisThe triggers of autoimmune inflammation in multiple sclerosis (MS) have eluded scientists for many years, but molecular imaging is bringing researchers closer to identifying them, while providing a means...
Studies Report Progress Understanding What Drives Repair of the Brain’s Insulating Myelin, Which is/About-the-Society/News/Studies-Report-Progress-Understanding-What-Drives … read morePosted At: National MS Society
U.S. Representative Lloyd Doggett Honored for Commitment to Changing the World for People Affected b
U.S. Representative Lloyd Doggett Honored for Commitment to Changing the World for People Affected b/About-the-Society/News/2017-Representative-Doggett … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Cutting Edge Genomic MS Research Earns Philip De Jager, MD, PhD, of Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Har
Cutting Edge Genomic MS Research Earns Philip De Jager, MD, PhD, of Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Har/About-the-Society/News/Cutting-Edge-Genomic-MS-Research-Earns-Philip-(1) … read morePosted At: National MS Society
FDA Expands Use of Gilenya® (fingolimod) for Children and Teens 10 Years and Older with Relapsing MS
FDA Expands Use of Gilenya® (fingolimod) for Children and Teens 10 Years and Older with Relapsing MS/About-the-Society/News/FDA-Expands-Use-of-Gilenya®-(fingolimod)-for-Child … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Epigenetic modifications in brain and immune cells of multiple sclerosis patients
- Previous story Response to ‘Does cladribine have an impact on brain atrophy in people with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis?’ by Schiffmann et al.
Join Our Mailing List
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings
- FDA Issues Warning About Rare Risk of Stroke and Artery Wall Tears with Use of Lemtrada Posted At: National MS Society
- Pregnancy and multiple sclerosis in the DMT era: A cohort study in Western Austria
- Fatigue at enrollment predicts EDSS worsening in the New York State Multiple Sclerosis Consortium