HLA genotype and cortical lesions: Response to the letter from Spencer et al.Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
FDA Updates Tysabri Label to Include Lab Test that Helps Identify Person’s Risk of Developing PML/About-the-Society/News/FDA-Updates-Tysabri-Label-to-Include-Lab-Test-that … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Antioxidant therapies may help in the fight against neurodegenerative diseasesA new review examines the potential of antioxidant approaches for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and...
Panel Outlines Benefits of Different Types of Rehabilitation for People with MS But “We need more Kn
Panel Outlines Benefits of Different Types of Rehabilitation for People with MS But “We need more Kn/About-the-Society/News/Panel-Outlines-Benefits-of-Different-Types-of-Reha … read morePosted At: National MS Society
MS Research Australia Progress in MS Research 2017Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
- Next story Physical Activity May Not Prevent MS, Says New Study, But Benefits Those Who Already Live with MS
- Previous story Researchers funded by the National MS Society “tattoo” antioxidants under the skin as a new approach
Join Our Mailing List
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish