Four new risk genes associated with multiple sclerosis discoveredScientists have identified four new risk genes that are altered in patients with multiple sclerosis. The results point to a possible involvement of cellular mechanisms in...
1 November 2012 – 31 October 2013Multiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
National MS Society Selected as One of Only Three Charities to Participate in the Fitbit® 2015 FitFo
National MS Society Selected as One of Only Three Charities to Participate in the Fitbit® 2015 FitFo/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Selected-as-One-of-Only-Three … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Powerful defenders of the brain discovered, with big implications for disease and injuryA rare and potent type of immune cell has been discovered around the brain, suggesting the cells may play a critical role...
National MS Society Researcher Wins Stem Cell Prize/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Researcher-Wins-Stem-Cell-Priz … read morePosted At: National MS Society
- Next story Physical Activity May Not Prevent MS, Says New Study, But Benefits Those Who Already Live with MS
- Previous story Researchers funded by the National MS Society “tattoo” antioxidants under the skin as a new approach
Join Our Mailing List
- Sheep disease toxin shines a light on multiple sclerosis
- Guidelines Released by AAN to Help Inform Treatment Choices for Multiple Sclerosis
- Why are my legs and feet numb?
- MS News from the AAN Meeting in Los Angeles
- How to beat psoriasis at its own game
- How can CBD help with fibromyalgia?
- Physical and mental benefits of swimming
- National MS Society Commits $14.2 Million to New Research to Stop Multiple Sclerosis, Restore Functi
- Novel PET imaging agent could help guide therapy for brain diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- 2018 John Dystel Prize for MS Research Goes to Prof. Frederik Barkhof – A Leader in Using MRI to St