Multiple sclerosis: Antioxidant may slow disease progressionResearchers reveal that lipoic acid – an over-the-counter antioxidant – helped to reduce whole brain atrophy in patients with secondary progressive MS. … read morePosted At: Medical News...
Elastic Resistance Bands Improve Strength in Ongoing Study from Team Funded by National MS Society/About-the-Society/News/Elastic-Resistance-Bands-Improve-Strength-in-Ongoi … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Ginkgo Fails to Improve Cognitive Function in People with MS/About-the-Society/News/Ginkgo-Fails-to-Improve-Cognitive-Function-in-Peop … read morePosted At: National MS Society
National MS Society Mourns the Passing of Dr. John Kurtzke/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Mourns-the-Passing-of-Dr-John … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Experts Convened by the National MS Society to Set Wellness Research Priorities/About-the-Society/News/Experts-Convened-by-the-National-MS-Society-to-Set … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- Development of the Arm Function in Multiple Sclerosis Questionnaire-Short Form (AMSQ-SF): A static 10-item version
- Patient reported outcome measures of upper limb function in multiple sclerosis: A critical overview
- New Findings on Pregnancy and Outcomes in MS
- Regulatory B cells: The key to post-alemtuzumab rebound phenomena in multiple sclerosis?
- Severe B cell–mediated disease activation despite two cycles of alemtuzumab in a patient with multiple sclerosis
- Two Reports from Basic Research Offer Possible Clues for Understanding MS
- Twenty Novel Research Projects Focus on Novel Strategies to Stop MS Progression, Reduce Emotional Di
- Nature of immune cells in the human brain disclosedPosted At: Science Daily
- MS: How too much salt can cause inflammationPosted At: Medical News Today
- International consensus on quality standards for brain health-focused care in multiple sclerosis