Body size and physical exercise, and the risk of multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
In vivo evidence of oxidative stress in brains of patients with progressive multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Multiple sclerosis: What role do gut microbes play?In multiple sclerosis, the gut microbiome has a peculiar profile. New research looks at the role of gut microbes in the development of this disease. … read...
Researchers confirm link between MS and a gene linked to vitamin D/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-confirm-link-between-MS-and-a-gene-lin … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Long-term disability trajectories in primary progressive MS patients: A latent class growth analysis
Long-term disability trajectories in primary progressive MS patients: A latent class growth analysisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Join Our Mailing List
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish
- Inclusion criteria used in trials of people with progressive multiple sclerosis