July 2018 Artist of the Month: Celebrating the Work of Artists Affected by Multiple Sclerosis MSAA is very proud to present our 2018-19 Art Showcase – celebrating the work of artists affected by multiple...
Researchers Gather for First Scientific Meeting of the International Progressive MS Collaborative –/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Gather-for-First-Scientific-Meeting-of … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Results Announced from Phase 2 Trial of MIS416 in Secondary Progressive MS Suggest No Benefit/About-the-Society/News/Results-Announced-from-Phase-2-Trial-of-MIS416-in … read morePosted At: National MS Society
MS Trial Alert: Researchers in California, Colorado, New Mexico and Pennsylvania Recruiting Women wi
MS Trial Alert: Researchers in California, Colorado, New Mexico and Pennsylvania Recruiting Women wi/About-the-Society/News/MS-Trial-Alert-Researchers-in-California,-Colorado … read morePosted At: National MS Society
A little myelin goes a long way to restore nervous system functionIn long-lived animals, renewed but thin myelin sheaths are enough to restore the impaired nervous system and can do so for years after...
Virus that causes mono may increase risk of MS for multiple racesLike whites, Hispanic and black people who have had mononucleosis, commonly known as mono, which is caused by Epstein-Barr virus, may have an...
Join Our Mailing List
- New Study Shows the Benefits of MS Therapies Against Future Disease ProgressionPosted At: National MS Society
- Multiple sclerosis: Small molecule could delay onsetPosted At: Medical News Today
- The spectrum of acute cardiopulmonary events associated with multiple sclerosis exacerbations
- Minimal clinically important difference of improvement on the Arm Function in Multiple Sclerosis Questionnaire (AMSQ)
- Imaging correlates of hand motor performance in multiple sclerosis: A multiparametric structural and functional MRI study
- Stem cell transplant slows down MS progressionPosted At: Medical News Today
- How do patients enter the healthcare system after the first onset of multiple sclerosis symptoms? The influence of setting and physician specialty on speed of diagnosis
- Severe meningo-/encephalitis after daclizumab therapy for multiple sclerosis
- Multiple sclerosis treatments delay progression of the diseasePosted At: Science Daily
- Stroke drug may also prevent Alzheimer’s diseasePosted At: Science Daily