July 2018 Artist of the Month: Celebrating the Work of Artists Affected by Multiple Sclerosis MSAA is very proud to present our 2018-19 Art Showcase – celebrating the work of artists affected by multiple...
Progressive MS, Emerging Therapies, Myelin Repair, Diet/Lifestyle and Other Research News from AAN M
Progressive MS, Emerging Therapies, Myelin Repair, Diet/Lifestyle and Other Research News from AAN M/About-the-Society/News/Progressive-MS,-Emerging-Therapies,-Myelin-Repair, … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Resistance training may slow down the progression of multiple sclerosisIn the past, multiple sclerosis patients were advised not to exercise for fear of exacerbating the illness. However, it is now known that physical training...
Multiple sclerosis: Serum-derived exosomes express myelin proteinsMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Australian Team Finds Possible Molecular Pathway for MS Progression/About-the-Society/News/Australian-Team-Finds-Possible-Molecular-Pathway-f … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Vitamin D no defense against dementiaNew research has shown that vitamin D (also commonly known as the sunshine vitamin) is unlikely to protect individuals from multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease or other brain-related...
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode