New clues to the origin and progression of multiple sclerosisMapping of a certain group of cells, known as oligodendrocytes, in the central nervous system of a mouse model of multiple sclerosis (MS), shows that...
Paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia–like phenotype in multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
National MS Society Studies Reveal Employment Concerns for People with MS—Webinars & Telelearnings E
National MS Society Studies Reveal Employment Concerns for People with MS—Webinars & Telelearnings E/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Studies-Reveal-Employment-Conc … read morePosted At: National MS Society
MS treatment that ‘resets’ immune system may halt disease progression for at least 5 yearsA type of treatment for multiple sclerosis that ‘resets’ the immune system may stop progression of the disease in nearly...
National Patient-Advocacy Organizations Urge Congress To Improve Health Care Coverage/About-the-Society/News/National-Patient-Advocacy-Organizations-Urge-Congr … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- Ecological impact of isolated cognitive relapses in MS
- MS: When good brain cells turn badPosted At: Medical News Today
- Clinical commentary on “Warts and all: Fingolimod and unusual HPV associated lesions”
- Warts and all: Fingolimod and unusual HPV-associated lesions
- Enhancing natural killer cells is beneficial in multiple sclerosis – Commentary
- Enhancing natural killer cells is beneficial in multiple sclerosis – No
- Enhancing natural killer cells is beneficial in multiple sclerosis – Yes
- Beyond the band: A biomarker for pediatric MS?
- New clues to the origin and progression of multiple sclerosisPosted At: Science Daily
- Cognitive-motor interference in persons with multiple sclerosis during five upper limb motor tasks with different complexity