Results Announced from a Phase III Trial of Laquinimod in Relapsing MS – Trial in Primary Progressi/About-the-Society/News/Results-Announced-from-a-Phase-III-Trial-of-Laquin … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Reporting suspected adverse reactions to new commercialized medicines in real worldMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Volume 24, Issue 6, Page 816-817, May 2018. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Results Announced from Phase 3 Trial of Daclizumab High Yield Process in Relapsing MS/About-the-Society/News/Results-Announced-from-Phase-3-Trial-of-Daclizumab … read morePosted At: National MS Society
U.S. Representative Lloyd Doggett Honored for Commitment to Changing the World for People Affected b
U.S. Representative Lloyd Doggett Honored for Commitment to Changing the World for People Affected b/About-the-Society/News/2017-Representative-Doggett … read morePosted At: National MS Society
High-Fat Diets Could Pose Danger to Young MS PatientsThese regimens raised the risk for disease relapse, study foundSource: HealthDay … read morePosted At: Medline Plus
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode