Science is 1% inspiration and 99% biomarkersMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
In MS, can better sleep improve cognition?People with multiple sclerosis often have trouble with memory, attention and mental processing. New research shows some of these issues could stem from sleep disorders. … read morePosted...
Executive functioning in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis patients without cognitive impairment: A task-switching protocol
Executive functioning in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis patients without cognitive impairment: A task-switching protocolMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
MRI Study Yields Clues to the Development of Primary-Progressive MS/About-the-Society/News/MRI-Study-Yields-Clues-to-the-Development-of-Prima … read morePosted At: National MS Society
New Study Reports That an Online Community of People with MS May Be Used to Study the Disease/About-the-Society/News/Profiles-of-People-Living-with-MS … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- What side effects can result from interferon?
- Watching myelin patterns form: Evidence for sheath remodeling revealed by in vivo imaging
- What happens when women stop MS treatment during pregnancy?
- Brain-repairing protein may lead to new MS drugs
- Searching for targeted treatments for inflammatory diseases
- Multiple sclerosis: ‘Guardian molecule’ may lead to new treatment
- Government Shutdown’s Impact on People with MSPosted At: National MS Society
- What you should know about neurosarcoidosis
- Swedish Study Compares Ritiximab with Approved Therapies for Relapsing MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Impact of 3 Tesla MRI on interobserver agreement in clinically isolated syndrome: A MAGNIMS multicentre studyPosted At: MS Journal