Why does the flu trigger MS relapse? Study investigatesResearchers have unearthed new information that may explain why the flu can increase the risk of relapse for patients with multiple sclerosis. … read morePosted At:...
Announcing a New Physician Training Program to Improve MS Care/About-the-Society/News/Announcing-a-New-Physician-Training-Program-to-Imp … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Connections between gut microbiota and the brainIntestinal bacteria that can boost bravery or trigger multiple sclerosis: An increasing body of research results confirms the importance of the “gut-brain axis” for neurology and indicates that...
Nerve Repair Teams Convened to Share Exciting Progress and Plan Next Steps/About-the-Society/News/Nerve-Repair-Teams-Convened-to-Share-Exciting-Prog … read morePosted At: National MS Society
National MS Society Joins with the National Institutes of Health to Fund a Major Trial of a Re-Purpo
National MS Society Joins with the National Institutes of Health to Fund a Major Trial of a Re-Purpo/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Joins-with-the-National-Instit … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- Mouse Study Traces Links Between Diet, Gut Bacteria and Immune Activity
- How the gut influences neurologic disease
- What causes multiple sclerosis? Landmark study finds cluePosted At: Medical News Today
- National MS Society Responds to President Trump’s Speech on Drug Pricing
- First clues to the causes of multiple sclerosis
- FDA Expands Use of Gilenya® (fingolimod) for Children and Teens 10 Years and Older with Relapsing MS
- MS Trial Alert: Seeking People Newly Diagnosed or Untreated with Relapsing MS Nationwide to Particip
- Emerging MS Therapies, Advances in Brain Science Among Themes of AAN Meeting
- Congressional Budget Deal Includes Positive Changes to Medicare’s Rehabilitation Coverage
- Our vulnerable nervous system: What affects its protective sheaths?