Laughter Is Essential When Living with a Chronic Illness By Stacie Prada Sometimes feeling crummy and being overwhelmed makes a person forget to do things that didn’t take any thought when they felt well. ...
Fast Forward, LLC Funding Research to Screen for Compounds that Stimulate Myelin Repair in MS/About-the-Society/News/Fast-Forward,-LLC,-a-not-for-profit-subsidiary-of … read morePosted At: National MS Society
National MS Society-Supported Studies Highlighted Among Journal’s Top Picks For Progress In MS/About-the-Society/News/National-MS-Society-Supported-Studies-Highlighted … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Small Study Suggests Possible Benefit for Skin Patch to Reduce Immune Activity in Multiple Sclerosis
Small Study Suggests Possible Benefit for Skin Patch to Reduce Immune Activity in Multiple Sclerosis/About-the-Society/News/Small-Study-Suggests-Possible-Benefit-for-Skin-Pat … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Multiple sclerosis–related fatigue: Altered resting-state functional connectivity of the ventral striatum and dorsolateral prefrontal cortex
Multiple sclerosis–related fatigue: Altered resting-state functional connectivity of the ventral striatum and dorsolateral prefrontal cortexMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
New Study Explores Changes in “Social Cognition” in People with MS/About-the-Society/News/New-Study-Explores-Changes-in-Social-Cognition”-i … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish
- Inclusion criteria used in trials of people with progressive multiple sclerosis