The majority of natalizumab-treated MS patients have high natalizumab concentrations at time of re-dosing
The majority of natalizumab-treated MS patients have high natalizumab concentrations at time of re-dosingMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Immune cells cross blood-brain barrier in multiple sclerosisA new study in a mouse model of MS reveals two ways in which Th1 and Th17 immune cells cross the blood-barrier to attack the central nervous...
Research to Tackle MS Symptoms and Progression Among Reports from the American Academy of Neurology/About-the-Society/News/Research-to-Tackle-MS-Symptoms-Among-Reports-from … read morePosted At: National MS Society
What is your “one day” wish for a life with multiple sclerosis?/About-the-Society/News/What-is-your-one-day”-wish-for-a-life-with-multipl … read morePosted At: National MS Society
New Study Shows HHV6 Virus May Interfere with Myelin Repair in MS/About-the-Society/News/New-Study-Shows-HHV6-Virus-May-Interfere-with-Myel … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode