Blood-clotting protein prevents repair in the brainScientists have uncovered a promising new therapeutic strategy to repair myelin in the brain. Surprisingly, it’s associated with a protein in the blood. … read morePosted At: Science...
Vitamin D-binding protein and multiple sclerosis: Evidence, controversies, and needsMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
New data published from Canadian CCSVI prevalence study/About-the-Society/News/New-data-published-from-Canadian-CCSVI-prevalence … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Strides Made in 2014 Toward a World Free of MS/About-the-Society/News/Strides-Made-in-2014-Toward-a-World-Free-of-MS … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Genetic basis for relapse rate in multiple sclerosis: Association with LRP2 genetic variationMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Join Our Mailing List
- Development of the Arm Function in Multiple Sclerosis Questionnaire-Short Form (AMSQ-SF): A static 10-item version
- Patient reported outcome measures of upper limb function in multiple sclerosis: A critical overview
- New Findings on Pregnancy and Outcomes in MS
- Regulatory B cells: The key to post-alemtuzumab rebound phenomena in multiple sclerosis?
- Severe B cell–mediated disease activation despite two cycles of alemtuzumab in a patient with multiple sclerosis
- Two Reports from Basic Research Offer Possible Clues for Understanding MS
- Twenty Novel Research Projects Focus on Novel Strategies to Stop MS Progression, Reduce Emotional Di
- Nature of immune cells in the human brain disclosedPosted At: Science Daily
- MS: How too much salt can cause inflammationPosted At: Medical News Today
- International consensus on quality standards for brain health-focused care in multiple sclerosis