It Takes a Village to Navigate This Life with Multiple Sclerosis By Penelope Conway Do you know that old saying “It takes a village to raise a child”? Well, I happen to know for...
Society Joins 10 Major Patient Groups in Joint Position on Healthcare Reform/About-the-Society/News/Joint-Position-on-Healthcare-Reform … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Multiple sclerosis: What role do gut microbes play?In multiple sclerosis, the gut microbiome has a peculiar profile. New research looks at the role of gut microbes in the development of this disease. … read...
Hidden herpes virus may play key role in MS, other brain disordersThe ubiquitous human herpesvirus 6 may play a critical role in impeding the brain’s ability to repair itself in diseases like multiple sclerosis....
Wellness and multiple sclerosis: The National MS Society establishes a Wellness Research Working Group and research priorities
Wellness and multiple sclerosis: The National MS Society establishes a Wellness Research Working Group and research prioritiesMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Congress Passes VETS Act, Expanding Telehealth Access/About-the-Society/News/Congress-Passes-VETS-Act,-Expanding-Telehealth-Acc … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosisPosted At: Science Daily
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing
- Prognostic information for people with MS: Impossible or inevitable?
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting proteinPosted At: Science Daily
- Animal models of multiple sclerosis: From rodents to zebrafish
- Inclusion criteria used in trials of people with progressive multiple sclerosis
- Do cannabinoids ease multiple sclerosis symptoms?Posted At: Medical News Today
- Results Reported from Innovative “MS-SMART” Clinical Trial in Secondary Progressive MS Presented at
- Hidden cost of pembrolizumab therapy