Beyond Doctor’s Orders: Considering Complementary and Alternative Treatments for Healing By Stacie Prada Living with an illness with no proven cure leads me to treat myself as a guinea pig. I read about the...
The relationship between white matter fiber damage and gray matter perfusion in large-scale functionally defined networks in multiple sclerosis
The relationship between white matter fiber damage and gray matter perfusion in large-scale functionally defined networks in multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
First evidence of the body’s waste system in the human brain discoveredBy scanning the brains of healthy volunteers, researchers saw the first, long-sought evidence that our brains may drain some waste out through lymphatic...
The contribution of secondhand tobacco smoke exposure to pediatric multiple sclerosis riskMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Evaluating rehabilitation: An ongoing challengeMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Update: Canadian Government Chooses Research Team to Conduct Clinical Trial to Treat CCSVI/About-the-Society/News/Update-Canadian-Government-Chooses-Research-Team-t … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode