Progressive MS: Antidepressant identified as promising treatmentAfter screening hundreds of generic drugs, researchers find that clomipramine targets three drivers of progressive multiple sclerosis in mice and cells. … read morePosted At: Medical News Today
Spinal cord lesions: A modest contributor to diagnosis in clinically isolated syndromes but a relevant prognostic factor
Spinal cord lesions: A modest contributor to diagnosis in clinically isolated syndromes but a relevant prognostic factorMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Month of Birth May Influence Risk of MS by Promoting Changes in Immune System Development/About-the-Society/News/Month-of-Birth-May-Influence-Risk-of-MS-by-Promoti … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Open Enrollment for Marketplace and Medicare Plans/About-the-Society/News/Open-Enrollment-for-Marketplace-and-Medicare-Plans … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Running triggers production of a molecule that repairs the brain in animal modelsResearchers have discovered that a molecule triggered by running can help repair certain kinds of brain damage in animal models. They found...
Join Our Mailing List
- Interim Results Presented from HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial
- Study Suggests Treating Psychiatric Problems in MS May Reduce Later Progressive Disability
- Multiple sclerosis: Have researchers found a key to prevention?
- Results Announced from Clinical Trial of Idebenone in Primary Progressive MS
- Surprise finding could lead to new MS treatmentsPosted At: Science Daily
- Ten New Novel Research Projects Focus on MS Fatigue, Gut Bugs, Transcranial Stimulation and More
- Could a sunny climate prevent MS?
- Zinbryta (daclizumab), a Therapy for Relapsing MS, is Withdrawn from Market
- Could eating more fish lower MS risk?
- Does Eating Fish Protect Against MS? One of Many Studies to be Featured at Upcoming AAN Meeting