Trying New Things: The Rewards Usually Outweigh the Risk By Stacie Prada I’m realizing I have a pattern of planning ambitious goals or adventures when I’m feeling my lowest. My guess is that it...
Questionnaires can be a good predictor of survival rates in multiple sclerosisThe way in which patients with multiple sclerosis answer questionnaires could help to predict their survival rate from the disease, a study has...
Researchers Recruiting African-Americans with MS Across the U.S. for Genetics Studies – Key to findi
Researchers Recruiting African-Americans with MS Across the U.S. for Genetics Studies – Key to findi/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Recruiting-African-Americans-with-MS-a … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Researchers Use Skin Cells from People with Primary-Progressive MS to Induce Myelin Repair in Mice/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Use-Skin-Cells-from-People-with-Primar … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Great Strides Moved MS Research Forward in 2011/About-the-Society/News/Great-Strides-Moved-MS-Research-Forward-in-2011 … read morePosted At: National MS Society
What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swingsMultiple sclerosis affects the nerves in the body and may also affect mood. Learn more about the causes of multiple sclerosis mood swings, and the best...
Join Our Mailing List
- Clinical commentary on ‘Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis in progressive external ophthalmoplegia: A report of two cases’
- Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis in progressive external ophthalmoplegia: A report of two cases
- National Patient Groups Denounce District Court Ruling Overturning Health Care Law
- National MS Society: Court’s Ruling on ACA is Bad News for People with Pre-existing Conditions
- What do brain lesions mean in multiple sclerosis?Posted At: Medical News Today
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MS
- Observatoire Français de la Sclérose en Plaques (OFSEP): A unique multimodal nationwide MS registry in France
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin