Antidepressant may help combat the course of multiple sclerosisThe antidepressant clomipramine may also alleviate symptoms of multiple sclerosis, specifically in its progressive form, i.e. when it occurs without relapses or remissions. As yet, drugs...
MS drug may reverse some physical disabilityA drug used to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), alemtuzumab, was found to reverse some of the physical disability caused by the disease, according to new research. Because it...
Executive functioning in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis patients without cognitive impairment: A task-switching protocol
Executive functioning in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis patients without cognitive impairment: A task-switching protocolMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Canbex and Ipsen Announce Funding to Start Phase II Trial of Oral VSN16R for MS Spasticity, Moving P
Canbex and Ipsen Announce Funding to Start Phase II Trial of Oral VSN16R for MS Spasticity, Moving P/About-the-Society/News/Canbex-and-Ipsen-Announce-Funding-to-Start-Phase-I … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Researchers Funded by National MS Society Report Early Success Testing a Novel Strategy for Protecti
Researchers Funded by National MS Society Report Early Success Testing a Novel Strategy for Protecti/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Funded-by-National-MS-Society-Report-E … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- What side effects can result from interferon?
- Watching myelin patterns form: Evidence for sheath remodeling revealed by in vivo imaging
- What happens when women stop MS treatment during pregnancy?
- Brain-repairing protein may lead to new MS drugs
- Searching for targeted treatments for inflammatory diseases
- Multiple sclerosis: ‘Guardian molecule’ may lead to new treatment
- Government Shutdown’s Impact on People with MSPosted At: National MS Society
- What you should know about neurosarcoidosis
- Swedish Study Compares Ritiximab with Approved Therapies for Relapsing MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Impact of 3 Tesla MRI on interobserver agreement in clinically isolated syndrome: A MAGNIMS multicentre studyPosted At: MS Journal