Smokers with MS have greater decrements in quality of life and disability than non-smokersMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Fatty acid binding protein-4 is associated with disability in multiple sclerosis patientsMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Dr. Diana M. Schneider: In Memoriam/About-the-Society/News/Dr-Diana-M-Schneider-In-Memoriam … read morePosted At: National MS Society
What happens when women stop MS treatment during pregnancy?Two new studies look at the effects of stopping the newer, stronger drug natalizumab for multiple sclerosis (MS) during pregnancy. Natalizumab is generally prescribed for people...
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode