Possible approach discovered for treating Multiple SclerosisAround 2.5 million people are affected by the autoimmune disease Multiple Sclerosis (MS), the most common central nervous system disease among young adults. There are around 12,500 MS...
Evaluation of 2016 MAGNIMS MRI criteria for dissemination in space in patients with a clinically isolated syndrome
Evaluation of 2016 MAGNIMS MRI criteria for dissemination in space in patients with a clinically isolated syndromeMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Polyunsaturated fatty acids and the risk of multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Intermittent drug holidays in fingolimod therapy for multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
What is clonus? Everything you need to knowClonus refers to a neurological condition in which the nerve cells that control the muscles are damaged and send faulty signals. These signals cause involuntary muscle contractions...
Join Our Mailing List
- An FDA Approved Generic Form of Ampyra® (dalfampridine) Is Launched in the U.S.
- MS genes formerly missing-in-action have been found
- MS: Gut bacteria may trigger harmful mechanismPosted At: Medical News Today
- Symbol Digit Modalities Test: A valid clinical trial endpoint for measuring cognition in multiple sclerosisPosted At: MS Journal
- World’s Largest MS Research Conference: Understanding MS and New Strategies to Restore Function
- Conceptual framework to study role of exercise in multiple sclerosis
- Insights into microbiome research 3: Who’s there versus what are they doing?Posted At: MS Journal
- Updates From ECTRIMS Research Conference
- Environmental factors may trigger onset of multiple sclerosis
- Genetic Ancestry Associated with Clinical Course in Hispanic-Latinos: Study is Ongoing