Immediate transient thrombocytopenia at the time of alemtuzumab infusion in multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Researchers find new gene interaction associated with increased MS riskA person carrying variants of two particular genes could be almost three times more likely to develop multiple sclerosis, according to the latest findings from...
Potential new MS drug could regenerate myelinA study finds that blocking the M3R receptor improves myelination in mice implanted with human progenitor cells, maybe leading to clinical trials in MS. … read morePosted At:...
Researchers Funded by the National MS Society Demonstrate Novel Way to Analyze MRI that May Predict/About-the-Society/News/Researchers-Funded-by-the-National-MS-Society-Demo … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Ohio’s John Kasich Named National MS Society 2013 Governor of the Year/About-the-Society/News/2013GOYOhioJKasich … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- Multiple sclerosis: Healthful diet tied to lower riskPosted At: Medical News Today
- Prognostic value of cerebrospinal fluid neurofilament light chain and chitinase-3-like-1 in newly diagnosed patients with multiple sclerosis
- Vitamin D-binding protein and multiple sclerosis: Evidence, controversies, and needs
- A nationwide epidemiological study on the prevalence of multiple sclerosis and neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder with important multi-ethnic differences in Malaysia
- Lack of short-chain fatty acids and overgrowth of opportunistic pathogens define dysbiosis of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders: A Chinese pilot study
- Effects and mechanisms of differently cued and non-cued motor imagery in people with multiple sclerosis: A randomised controlled trial
- How cannabis and cannabis-based drugs harm the brainPosted At: Science Daily
- Positron emission tomography imaging in evaluation of MS pathology in vivo
- A healthy dietary pattern associates with a lower risk of a first clinical diagnosis of central nervous system demyelination
- Functional and structural plasticity following action observation training in multiple sclerosis