January 2018 Artist of the Month: Celebrating the Work of Artists Affected by Multiple Sclerosis MSAA is very proud to present our 2017-18 Art Showcase – celebrating the work of artists affected by multiple...
Spinal cord lesions and atrophy in NMOSD with AQP4-IgG and MOG-IgG associated autoimmunityMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Neurologists Begin to Build Consensus on Managing Pediatric MS and Similar Disorders/About-the-Society/News/Neurologists-Begin-to-Build-Consensus-on-Managing … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Brain-repairing protein may lead to new MS drugsThe mechanism set in motion by a protein implicated in the repair of myelin damage could hold the key to a better treatment for multiple sclerosis. …...
What causes internal vibrations?Internal vibrations, or internal tremors, are shaking sensations felt inside the body, and a person will often exhibit no visible movement. These tremors are associated with conditions such as Parkinson’s disease...
Multiple sclerosis: Newly discovered signal mechanism causes T cells to turn pathogenicMultiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system attacks the patient’s own cells. In this case, modified T cells...
Join Our Mailing List
- Cannabis-based drug in combination with other anti-spasticityPosted At: Science Daily
- Results Published from Australian HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial in MSPosted At: National MS Society
- Observatoire Français de la Sclérose en Plaques (OFSEP): A unique multimodal nationwide MS registry in France
- Retinal degeneration is associated with brain volume reduction and prognosis in radiologically isolated syndrome
- False hepatitis B and C viral serologies in patients with multiple sclerosis receiving high-dose biotin
- What to know about marijuana and multiple sclerosis
- Using graphene to detect ALS, other neurodegenerative diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- Is the ketogenic diet good for multiple sclerosis?
- What is Lhermitte’s sign?
- What to know about multiple sclerosis and mood swings