Home and Lifestyle Modifications – New Edition of The Motivator The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America is proud to introduce the latest edition of The Motivator, available now in both print and digital versions!...
MRI Study Yields Clues to the Development of Primary-Progressive MS/About-the-Society/News/MRI-Study-Yields-Clues-to-the-Development-of-Prima … read morePosted At: National MS Society
MS drug may reverse some physical disabilityA drug used to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), alemtuzumab, was found to reverse some of the physical disability caused by the disease, according to new research. Because it...
New Research on Lemtrada Reveals Insights into the Cause of Potential Side Effects/About-the-Society/News/New-Research-on-Lemtrada-Reveals-Insights-into-the … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Processing speed test: Validation of a self-administered, iPad®-based tool for screening cognitive dysfunction in a clinic setting
Processing speed test: Validation of a self-administered, iPad®-based tool for screening cognitive dysfunction in a clinic settingMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Severe side effects of approved multiple sclerosis medicationThe multiple sclerosis (MS) therapy alemtuzumab can trigger severe, unpredictable side effects. Scientists report on two patients for whom the infusion of alemtuzumab significantly worsened symptoms. The...
Join Our Mailing List
- How using your legs keeps your brain healthyPosted At: Medical News Today
- Mouse Study Traces Links Between Diet, Gut Bacteria and Immune Activity
- How the gut influences neurologic diseasePosted At: Science Daily
- What causes multiple sclerosis? Landmark study finds cluePosted At: Medical News Today
- National MS Society Responds to President Trump’s Speech on Drug Pricing
- First clues to the causes of multiple sclerosisPosted At: Science Daily
- FDA Expands Use of Gilenya® (fingolimod) for Children and Teens 10 Years and Older with Relapsing MS
- MS Trial Alert: Seeking People Newly Diagnosed or Untreated with Relapsing MS Nationwide to Particip
- Emerging MS Therapies, Advances in Brain Science Among Themes of AAN Meeting
- Congressional Budget Deal Includes Positive Changes to Medicare’s Rehabilitation Coverage