Muckfest MS Will Be Featured On The ABC Hit Reality Series, “The Bachelor, ” January 26th/About-the-Society/News/Muckfest-MS-Featured-on-The-Bachelor-This-Monday … read morePosted At: National MS Society
New Information Posted on Clinical Trials in MS/About-the-Society/News/New-Information-Posted-on-Clinical-Trials-in-MS … read morePosted At: National MS Society
HLA-DRB1*04:05 allele is associated with intracortical lesions on three-dimensional double inversion recovery images in Japanese patients with multiple sclerosis
HLA-DRB1*04:05 allele is associated with intracortical lesions on three-dimensional double inversion recovery images in Japanese patients with multiple sclerosisMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Severe side effects of approved multiple sclerosis medicationThe multiple sclerosis (MS) therapy alemtuzumab can trigger severe, unpredictable side effects. Scientists report on two patients for whom the infusion of alemtuzumab significantly worsened symptoms. The...
Searching for targeted treatments for inflammatory diseasesInflammatory diseases such as Crohn’s disease and multiple sclerosis have been linked to faults in a critical immune pathway that enables inflammation to continue unchecked. Researchers have shed...
Join Our Mailing List
- Guidelines Released by AAN to Help Inform Treatment Choices for Multiple Sclerosis
- Why are my legs and feet numb?
- MS News from the AAN Meeting in Los Angeles
- How to beat psoriasis at its own game
- How can CBD help with fibromyalgia?
- Physical and mental benefits of swimming
- National MS Society Commits $14.2 Million to New Research to Stop Multiple Sclerosis, Restore Functi
- Novel PET imaging agent could help guide therapy for brain diseasesPosted At: Science Daily
- 2018 John Dystel Prize for MS Research Goes to Prof. Frederik Barkhof – A Leader in Using MRI to St
- Congress Passes FY 2018 Budget