MS Trial Alert: Investigators Recruiting People with MS and Spasticity for a Study of Extended-Relea
MS Trial Alert: Investigators Recruiting People with MS and Spasticity for a Study of Extended-Relea/About-the-Society/News/MS-Trial-Alert-Investigators-Recruiting-People-(1) … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Can Measuring Walking Speed Help to Track MS Progression?/About-the-Society/News/Can-Measuring-Walking-Speed-Help-to-Track-MS-Progr … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Running triggers production of a molecule that repairs the brain in animal modelsResearchers have discovered that a molecule triggered by running can help repair certain kinds of brain damage in animal models. They found...
Research pinpoints powerful biomarker of Multiple SclerosisA breakthrough study has revealed unique molecules in the blood of people with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) that could become definitive diagnostic biomarkers of the world’s most common neurologic...
Join Our Mailing List
- How using your legs keeps your brain healthyPosted At: Medical News Today
- Mouse Study Traces Links Between Diet, Gut Bacteria and Immune Activity
- How the gut influences neurologic diseasePosted At: Science Daily
- What causes multiple sclerosis? Landmark study finds cluePosted At: Medical News Today
- National MS Society Responds to President Trump’s Speech on Drug Pricing
- First clues to the causes of multiple sclerosisPosted At: Science Daily
- FDA Expands Use of Gilenya® (fingolimod) for Children and Teens 10 Years and Older with Relapsing MS
- MS Trial Alert: Seeking People Newly Diagnosed or Untreated with Relapsing MS Nationwide to Particip
- Emerging MS Therapies, Advances in Brain Science Among Themes of AAN Meeting
- Congressional Budget Deal Includes Positive Changes to Medicare’s Rehabilitation Coverage