Study Adds Evidence that Smoking Worsens MS, and Quitting May Help/About-the-Society/News/Study-Adds-Evidence-that-Smoking-Worsens-MS,-and-Q … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Survey of MS Specialists Suggests People Are Commonly Misdiagnosed as Having Multiple Sclerosis/About-the-Society/News/Survey-of-MS-Specialists-Suggests-People-Are-Commo … read morePosted At: National MS Society
FDA to Study Potential Risks Related to a Commonly Used MRI Contrast Agent: UPDATED/About-the-Society/News/FDA-to-Study-Potential-Risks-Related-to-a-Commonly … read morePosted At: National MS Society
FDA issues warning about medications containing oxybutynin/About-the-Society/News/FDA-issues-warning-about-medications-containing-ox … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Nerve Repair Teams Convened to Share Exciting Progress and Plan Next Steps/About-the-Society/News/Nerve-Repair-Teams-Convened-to-Share-Exciting-Prog … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Join Our Mailing List
- Interim Results Presented from HSCT Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation Trial
- Study Suggests Treating Psychiatric Problems in MS May Reduce Later Progressive Disability
- Multiple sclerosis: Have researchers found a key to prevention?
- Results Announced from Clinical Trial of Idebenone in Primary Progressive MS
- Surprise finding could lead to new MS treatmentsPosted At: Science Daily
- Ten New Novel Research Projects Focus on MS Fatigue, Gut Bugs, Transcranial Stimulation and More
- Could a sunny climate prevent MS?
- Zinbryta (daclizumab), a Therapy for Relapsing MS, is Withdrawn from Market
- Could eating more fish lower MS risk?
- Does Eating Fish Protect Against MS? One of Many Studies to be Featured at Upcoming AAN Meeting