Air pollution is associated to the multiple sclerosis inflammatory activity as measured by brain MRI
Air pollution is associated to the multiple sclerosis inflammatory activity as measured by brain MRIMultiple Sclerosis Journal, Ahead of Print. … read morePosted At: MS Journal
Breakthrough in MS treatmentThree studies have discovered that ocrelizumab can significantly reduce new attacks in patients with relapsing MS, as well as slow the progression of symptoms caused by primary progressive MS. … read...
The Effect of Salt on MS May Depend on Genes and Gender, Say Researchers Funded by the National MS S
The Effect of Salt on MS May Depend on Genes and Gender, Say Researchers Funded by the National MS S/About-the-Society/News/The-Effect-of-Salt-on-MS-May-Depend-on-Genes-and-G … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Society Releases Statement on American Health Care Act/About-the-Society/News/Society-Releases-Statement-on-American-Health-Care … read morePosted At: National MS Society
Previously unpublished trial data explain effects and side effects of key MS drugAlemtuzumab is a highly effective drug for multiple sclerosis, approved in more than 60 countries and used by more than 12,000 patients...
Join Our Mailing List
- What are the early signs of MS?
- Silent lesions on MRI imaging – Shifting goal posts for treatment decisions in multiple sclerosis
- Treatment decisions in MS: Shifting the goal posts or changing how we see them?
- How to give an intramuscular injection
- Symptomatology and symptomatic treatment in multiple sclerosis: Results from a nationwide MS registry
- e-Health and multiple sclerosis: An update
- Liver injury with drugs used for multiple sclerosis: A contemporary analysis of the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System
- Glutamate-sensitive imaging and evaluation of cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis
- MS: Is a ‘rogue’ brain and lymph node interaction to blame?
- Zika virus found in brain tissue of a multiple sclerosis patient undergoing an acute disseminated encephalomyelitis-like episode